Sunday, November 15, 2009

bp18_reflective_20091115

After viewing so many Web 2.0 tools that my head is spinning there are some that stand out from the crowd, I found Aviary to be one of those tools. It offers something that speaks to the creative and collaborative that students find interesting and engaging. It sparks the intrinsic motivations that need to be present for students to embrace life long learning.

Take a look at the short video I have prepared and see if there is something in Aviary for you.

1 comment:

  1. Karen, I love Aviary products! You have struck a gold mine with this site. Karen I work daily with theses type of software and what Aviary has to offer is a lot better than most of the software our district employs and pays top dollar to use. I love your voice and delivery style, you are pleasant yet straight forward, compelling yet laid back.

    ReplyDelete